How to Make a Cupcake Bouquet With Plastic Cups
Impressing someone with a beautiful gift is always preferable by everyone. Making a cupcake bouquet with plastic cups is one of the easy ways. You can present a well-wishing gift with this cupcake bouquet, and that person will love it. Here we will give our best opinions on how to make a cupcake bouquet with plastic cups.
- Seven or more plastic cups
- Colorful tissue papers or gift-wrapping papers
How to Make a Cupcake Bouquet with Plastic Cups
- First of all, buy some plastic cups (at least seven) according to your cupcakes’ shape and size. We recommend buying more than seven as some plastic cups may be unusable if anything goes wrong.
- Now, or giving the orientation of your plastic cups. You can make it square or flower shape as you wish. Well, if you want to be more creative, you can search for more orientation online.
- We recommend using a flower shape as it is easy and good for looking. For making that, you can use both a stapler or tape. If you want to keep your cupcakes healthy, avoid using a stapler. Use tape instead of it.
- If you decide to use a stapler, then place two plastic cups together to match in an equal vertical position and use the stapler between them. Repeat this process, and then you have two pairs of plastic cupcakes.
- Repeat this process for making three plastic cups together. If you choose tape, you can use it on the sides of plastic cups and make as same number as before.
- After having two pairs of plastic cups and three plastic cups, use a stapler or tape (around the cups) by keeping the three plastic cups middle and the other two pairs on the upper and downside. It will give a beautiful flower shape look. While making them, always keep in mind that these seven plastic cups are in a similar vertical arrangement. Otherwise, your cupcake bouquet will not look good.
- Now, cut your colorful tissue papers or gift-wrapping papers into 8×8 inches or 10×10 inches.
- Place two papers on a table; after that, cut another two of them and place them over the previous papers making a diamond shape. If you want to be creative, you can use different colors of paper that suit you.
- Now give something heavy on the plastic cups so that it does not move. Do not give too much weight. Then wrap the paper around the seven cups in a round shape and fold to each head of the diamond-shaped paper. It will help you to make the round shape easy and look beautiful. If there is space available between the plastic cups, you can place some folds in there, too, if possible.
- You can also give a layer of your paper around the plastic cups to prevent any issues (sinking) to your cupcakes.
- Now move the plastic cups’ weight and try making it fit in between the plastic cups and your colorful tissue papers. Tie a beautiful knot over the round-shaped paper using a ribbon.
After following these steps, you can make a beautiful present within a few minutes. We also hope we made it easy for you on how to make a cupcake bouquet with plastic cups.
Make More Type of Bouquet: