How to Make Your Face Look Dirty With Makeup
Dirty makeup might sound like a contradiction in terms, but there’s a whole world of specially made products that can help you create an authentically grungy look. So whether you’re aiming for gothic glamor or want to look like you’ve spent the day rolling in the mud, these tips will help you to make your face look dirty with makeup.
When done correctly, makeup can be a powerful tool for changing your look. This article will show you how to make your face look dirty with makeup. This is a great way to create a dramatic and edgy look that will stand out from the crowd. Follow these steps carefully to achieve the best results.
10 Ways on How to Make Your Face Look Dirty With Makeup
1. Match Your Foundation to Your Skin.
Sometimes it’s easy to see if the foundation matches you or not, but other times it can be hard. One tip is to look at yourself under fluorescent lighting because the light will bring out any redness in your face. Another good place for this test is a camera because most cameras have fluorescent lighting on the side.
2. Use a Sponge to Blend in Your Foundation.
Using a sponge helps make your face look much smoother because the bristles of the sponge help to cover up pores and other blemishes. This will also help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
3. Use a Concealer for Any Acne Spots
This will hide dark spots and highlight certain parts of your face that look good when stressed. However, it’s important to remember that this is not a substitute for any acne treatments you may be on; it’ll just help cover up the problem.
4. Use a Blush That Is Either Peach or Orange-based.
Blushes that are peachy or orange work well because they give your face a tremendous vibrant look without being too bright. And for people who have pale skin, it can help give your complexion a healthy glow.
5. Use an Eyeshadow Primer or Nude Eyelid Color.
This is especially important when using darker eyeshadows because it helps them stay on for much longer. If your skin is oily, it’s even more important to use this. It’ll also help people who have redness around the lids because they will be less noticeable when you use this.
6. Use Red-brown Eyeshadow to Make Your Face Look Dirty.
This may seem counterintuitive because it looks like you are trying to clean up your face, but when used correctly, it adds a beautiful touch of color that helps make the rest of your makeup pop out. It’s also a fantastic alternative to black.
7. An Eyeliner That Is Pink or Purple Can Look Great.
This makes the eyes pop out without being too harsh, which helps make your skin look more natural. Some colors you should avoid are dark brown and black because they’ll only make the eyeliner stand out too much.
8. Use a Lip Liner That’s Two Shades Darker Than Your Lipstick.
Lip liner is a great way to make your color look more vibrant and help prevent lipstick from bleeding. It’s essential to use lip liner if you plan on wearing darker colors because they tend to bleed more than lighter ones. However, lighter shades of red or pink do not need lip liner because the lips’ natural tone is already the same color.
9. Use a Matte Foundation
Matte foundations are great because they help reduce shine without completely blocking it out, which is perfect when you’re trying to look dirty. Using a matte foundation also helps keep your skin from looking too dry, so be sure to moisturize well before applying this.
10. Don’t Forget Your Eyebrows!
Eyebrows are all about framing the face, and they can often make or break a look. So when trying to achieve this dirty look, it’s essential to pluck them in ways that give you some character and personality instead of just cleaning them up and making them perfect as most people do.
Don’t forget to take well before and after photos! It’ll allow you to see the differences between each step because it can be hard to notice them in real-time.
Some Tips and Suggestions
Here are some tips and suggestions on how to make your face look dirty with makeup.
1. Use a powder blush and make it your darkest shade; for fair skin, try smearing some dark brown eye shadow on your cheeks.
2. If you want to be dirty, get that cake mascara dirt cheap from the dollar store and use it as an eyeliner!
3. Use a powder to blend your dirty makeup into your skin, so you won’t have that obvious line where the dirt starts.
4. If you want to look trashy, try putting lipstick on your cheeks! You can do this by dotting lipstick onto your cheeks and blending it in with either a concealer brush or a cotton swab.
5. For your lips, buy one of those lip pencils for lining your mouth and then line the outside of your lip with it, kind of like how you would use eyeliner to line your eyes! Then, put some dark brown eye shadow onto a sponge applicator and apply that onto the outside of your lips.
6. For a cool and unique look, try wearing an old tie and cut some holes in it to just above your eyebrows, then tie it around your forehead with the knot on the back of your head so that the two ends hang down over your face like bangs.
What Techniques Can You Use to Make Yourself Look Dirty
You can use many techniques to make yourself look dirty with makeup. You can find tutorials on how to do these different techniques online, or you can try some of the suggestions below:
1. Use a moisturizer as your first layer of makeup instead of foundation. This will allow your skin to have a more natural and matte appearance. Use a generous amount of moisturizer, but let it soak for about five minutes before applying your foundation.
2. Apply bronzer to the hollows of your cheeks and at the tops of your temples to mimic natural shadows left behind when you have not washed or properly cleansed your face for many hours or days.
3. Apply a rust-colored eyeshadow along the creases of your eyelids.
4. Use a black or brown eyeliner to line the upper outer corners of your eyes and also right near the base of your bottom lashes if they are particularly sparse. This will make them look darker and more noticeable, which might be helpful if you tend to look tired due to your thin and sparse bottom lashes.
5. Use an eyelash curler to curl your eyelashes, then apply a couple of coats of mascara on the upper and lower lash lines. This will make your eyes pop and give them a more noticeable appearance that matches dirty/unwashed. You can also curl your eyelashes before applying mascara to give them a more noticeable yet still natural appearance.
6. Use a light foundation with a matte finishing powder to create the illusion of unwashed skin. This will be similar to using moisturizer in step one, but it will create more of a dirty look on your face instead of just leaving your skin looking matte and healthy.
How To Make Your Cosplay Look Beat Up And Gritty
Get the perfect cosplay look so your character comes to life. But some costumes are just plain dirty. For example, if you are cosplaying as a miner, it might be best to do the real thing. But if you want something more stylized or heroic, there are simple techniques you can use to make your face look dirty and worn without using harsh makeup.
So the first step is to find a good costume that fits the theme, style, and tone of what you are trying to portray.
After that, it’s time for makeup! This is where it gets dirty. The appearance of grime and dirt on the skin can be done with simple makeup techniques achievable by nearly anyone. The key to making your face look dirty is to use dark, streaky contouring in the right spots. This will give you a good base for adding splotches of color using different foundation shades.
You can also check it out to Remove Waterproof Mascara Without Makeup Remover
In this blog post, we’ve provided a step-by-step guide on how to make your face look dirty with makeup. It’s all in the eyes. If you want to look like you have dark circles or are tired, it’s time for a bit of contouring on your eyelids and under-eye area with darker colors such as brown or black.
And if you’re going for that vibe, add some grimey lines onto your forehead, and between your eyebrows don’t forget those smudges around your nose. If you have any questions or want more information on our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We’re always happy to help and provide professional advice in the beauty industry.
You May Also Read: Cover 5 O’Clock Shadow With Makeup