How to Accessorize a Rose Gold Dress
Rose gold is arguably the most eye-catching, feminine color in fashion right now. It’s popping up everywhere, from purses to sneakers and even jewelry. But if you don’t know how to accessorize a rose gold dress, it can be tough to pull off this look for less than $100. In this article, I will discuss how to accessorize a rose gold dress. So let us get started.
A Detailed Stepwise Guide on How to Accessorize a Rose Gold Dress:
A rose gold dress is perfect for an evening out with your girlfriends. Adding a belt to the dress will enhance the waistline and accentuate your figure! You can also use them as your accessories, or you can buy matching ones with the rest of your friends.
Wearing heels is another great idea on how to accessorize a rose gold dress! It gives elegance and sophistication to any attire that it’s paired with. Make sure that you match it with its color scheme so it won’t look off! For example, if you’re wearing a black dress, then pair them with black heels! They’ll go great together!
Gradient sunglasses are a MUST when going out at night since they will protect your eyes from the glare of the sun! In addition, your face will look brighter and more radiant with gradient sunglasses. It’s also an ideal accessory for any outfit that you’re wearing, especially if it has a lot of metallic color in them, like rose gold!
A good bag is essential when going out at night since we won’t bring our whole closet with us (lol). Ensure that your purse matches the dress you’ll be wearing, so it won’t make your outfit look off. If it’s paired with heels, then make sure that your purse goes well with it too! Rose gold purses are perfect, making sure that both your bag and shoes will match each other!
Classic jewels and rings can add up to your look as well! Rose gold jewelry can also be worn to ensure that your accessories will go perfectly with the rose gold dress. Pearls and studs are a must for this kind of ensemble.
Don’t forget about the hair! Curling your hair and creating cute voluminous curls can go a long way when trying to accessorize any outfit, especially if it has rose gold in it! Your hair doesn’t have to match the color of your dress exactly but make sure that they’re both metallic looking so you won’t look off anymore!
For those who love makeup, don’t forget to wear rosy pink lipstick and eyeliner to give more life to your face even at night time or when you’re wearing your rose gold dress! It will go well with the metallic color in your outfit!
Precautions While Accessorizing a Dress:
Many people don’t take enough consideration when they want to change their look with the different pieces of accessories. So even though it is a secret mission, several things need to be taken care of before you go ahead and add ornaments.
You must make sure that the dress goes well with the choice of belt, purse, shoes, and other jewelry items. This helps in making your entire ensemble all put together and gives a unique appearance.
For example, if you choose a black dress, try avoiding red-colored high heels and a handbag to accessorize it. Instead, always opt for matching colors. It would be nice if you could check your dress color with your skin tone to get an overall appealing outlook. For instance, choose copper metallic belts and handbags to be paired with an orange dress.
On the other side, if you are wearing a red dress, try to avoid silver or gold accessories as they do not suit well on this particular color. Instead, you can choose black accessories and components which will look good and give a fresh appeal.
Choose small sized purse which perfectly matches your attire. There is no point in carrying big bags when you want to look stylish and gorgeous because such huge bags make you clumsy-looking. Instead, try using medium-sized or small-sized purses for complete perfection of dressing sense. This way, your appearance gets enhanced because of the right choice you make rather than having any mishappenings because of the wrong accessory pieces you chose.
You can choose heels of any color like red, pink or orange but make sure the shoes are not very high. Try avoiding putting on flat shoes because these types of shoes do not suit well with formal dresses. Instead, use transparent nail paints to match the color of your nails with that of your pump’s leather portion. This makes you look all put together and enhances your overall appeal. It is one such secret that most people don’t follow, and hence, they end up having a sloppy look instead of looking attractive.
How to Wash an Accessorized Dress?
- Throw away any accessories such as earrings and necklaces (which we will refer to as “accessories” from now on) that might get stuck in the washer or dryer.
- First, handwash your dress with a mild detergent and cold water by putting the clothing onto a clean floor or paper bag, tying off the top of the bag to create a sort-of make-shift laundry bag for your dress. Leave it there for about 30 minutes to an hour. Then, take out your clothing and let it air dry overnight.
- If you want to speed up this process, use a washing machine! Put your accessories into a separate plastic bag before adding them into the washer with the rest of your clothes. Wash on cold and be sure not to overdry–since heat can damage your dress as well as cause other articles in the load to shrink! Once done, air dry your dress overnight.
- You can also use a dry cleaning kit or take your dress to the cleaners if you don’t want to do it yourself! Just make sure that they know how to wash apparel beforehand properly–if not, go somewhere else. Also, be sure to tell them what kind of material your dress is made out of (e.g., silk, cotton, etc.) before handing it over!
- Now that you’ve washed and dried your dress, only one thing remains: Wearing it again with pride.
I hope this article has offered all the necessary instructions on how to accessorize a rose gold dress. Ensure all the precautions while washing the dress. Thank you and have a nice day!