How to Slide Stacked Washer Dryer
Washier and dryer are some of the most common electrical appliances that we have in our house. This is much important because it saves our time, and the modern techniques introduced in this equipment are much beneficial for the fabric. The quality of the material is adequately maintained.
But there is a dilemma when you plan to move this stacked machine from one place to another. For this reason, today, we will discuss an easy technique on how to slide the stacked washer dryer. This is much easy for the beginner. The process is described below.
- Step One: To move a washer and dryer that are stacked, you will need a few things. First, you will need a lubricant. You can use a spray lubricant or soapy water. This will create a slippery surface to help the washer slide. Next, you will need a trash can with wheels. This will help you move the washer and dryer easily.
- Step Two: In order to remove a washer, you will need a dripping tray with 45 degrees of edge, some essential plumbing tools like a hammer, wrenches and cutter. First, you will need to spray some grease on the floor surface in order to make the floor slippery. Then, you will need to grab the washer’s frame and gently start pulling the washer forward. You have to keep the balance while removing the washer.
- Step Three: The washer and dryer need to be moved from the current position and all connection pipes must be switched off. The main gas pipe for the house needs to be turned off using a wrench. After that, all washer connections must be detached. This includes vent connections, gas pipe connections, and electrical connections.
- Step Four: The process of moving a washing machine to a new location is started by first removing the upper part of the washer. For this, a regular trash can with wheels is needed. The trash can is kept at a height below the dryer so that the dryer’s weight does not cause it to tipping over. The dryer is then pulled forward until it is placed on the trash can. Once the dryer is in place, all of the wires are checked to make sure they are correctly detached. The dryer is then checked to ensure it is firmly in place in the trash can.
- Step Five: The trash can has wheels, so it will be easy to move the dryer. Once the dryer is detached, you have to take out the washer. This process is relatively easy. You have to take a dripping plate. The dripping plate should have a forty-five degree edge. Then you have to insert the carved edge under the washer. This will allow the washer to be lifted into its initial position. Now you have to use your hand and slowly insert the entire dripping pan below the washer. Gradually, the washer will be completely accommodated in the dripping pan.
- Step Six: Now you have to move the pan along with the washer. The dripping pan will be slid forward, and form washer will move on. In this manner, you can quickly move a stacked washer and dryer. But it would be best if you remembered that you have to detach all the connections before starting the process. We have mentioned this many times in our process because it is severely critical, and any mishap, in this case, will result in a harmful fire outbreak in your house. So you have to maintain your safety before you are planning to move the stacked washer and dryer.
You Can Check It Out to Knit a Basket
In conclusion, we would like to express our deepest gratitude towards the reads. We hope that the process we have stated here will surely benefit the sliding stacked washer dryer. The process is much efficient for your household. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day!
You May Also Read –