How to Slide Stacked Washer Dryer
Washier and dryer are some of the most common electrical appliances that we have in our house. This is much important because it saves our time, and the modern techniques introduced in this equipment are much beneficial for the fabric. The quality of the material is adequately maintained.
But there is a dilemma when you plan to move this stacked machine from one place to another. For this reason, today, we will discuss an easy technique on how to slide the stacked washer dryer. This is much easy for the beginner. The process is described below.
- Step One: This is a standard method used to slide the stacked washer dryer. The washer is stacked in the lower compartment, and the dryer is stacked in the upper room. For moving both of these, you will need some essential elements. At first, you will need a greasing spray. You can also use soap water for this process. The main purpose of this spray is to create a slippery surface for sliding the washer. Then you will need a trash can. You must ensure that the trash can possesses the wheel. This is an essential element for running the entire process flawlessly.
- Step Two: You will also need a dripping tray which has forty-five degrees of edge. Then you will need some essential plumbing tools like hammer and wrenches and cutter. Once you have gathered all these, you can start the process. For the process, you have to start by spraying some grease on the floor surface. This will allow the floor beneath the washer to get slippery. And the firm attachment of the washer to the ground will get lost. Then you have to grab the washer’s frame and then gently start pulling the washer forward. You have to keep the balance while removing the washer.
- Step Three: Once the washer and dryer are moved from the position, you have to make sure that all the connection pipes are switched off. For this, you have to turn off the main gas pipe of the house. You can do it easily with a wrench. Once the main gas line is turned off, you have to detach all the washer conceptions. For this, at first, you have to bring the stacked washer and dryer out of the closet in the process we have already mentioned. Using a cutter and wrench, you have to detach all the vent connections, gas pipe connections, and the electrical connections.
- Step Four: Now you have to start moving the upper part of the washer. For this, you will need a regular trash can that has wheels. This trash can will be kept at a height below the dryer. As the dryer’s weight is somewhat high, you have to place the trash can closer to the dryer, and then you have to start pulling the dryer separately. This dryer will be moved forward, and after some time, it will be accommodated on the trash can. You must ensure all the wires are correctly detached, and the dryer is firmly housed in the trash can. Then you can quickly locate the can with the dryer.
- Step Five: As there are wheels attached to the trash can so it will not be hard for the person, so move the dryer. Once the dryer is detached, you have to take out the washer. This process is relatively easy. You have to take a dripping plat. The dripping plate should have forty-five degrees edge. Then you have to insert eh carved edge under the washer. This will allow the washer to get lifted for its initial position. Now you have to use your hand and slowly insert the entire dripping pan below the washer. Gradually the washer will completely be accommodated in the dripping pan.
- Step Six: Now you have to move the pan along with the washer. The dripping pan will be slid forward, and form washer will move on. In this manner, you can quickly move a stacked washer and dryer. But it would be best if you remembered that you have to detach all the connections before starting the process. We have mentioned this many times in our process because it is severely critical, and any mishap, in this case, will result in a harmful fire outbreak in your house. So you have to maintain your safety before you are planning to move the stacked washer and dryer.
In conclusion, we would like to express our deepest gratitude towards the reads. We hope that the process we have stated here will surely benefit the sliding stacked washer dryer. The process is much efficient for your household. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day!
You May Also Read –