If you like to wrap your gift with funky paper and add some decoration, then you would like to know some easy DIY hacks that can save you from buying anything additional for the wrapping. We are here to tell you a new way to make bows out of tissue paper. A bow will make the gift-wrapping look cuter and more elegant. So, why not learn how to make a bow out of tissue paper!
DIY: How to Make a Bow out of Tissue Paper
The first thing of how to make a bow out of tissue paper, you need to do before you set out for making the bow is to gather the materials you need for making it.
Materials You Need
- Tissue paper
- Scotch tape
- Ribbons or thread
Steps to Follow
- Now that you have the materials at hand let’s start with the steps of how to make a bow out of tissue paper.
- Take a long piece of tissue paper and scrunch it into a long strip.
- Fold both sides of the roll inward. They will overlap each other. You will see that they are making a loop together.
- Take a scotch tape and tape the middle of the loop. Wrap the tape tightly.
- Fluff out either side of the tissue paper, and you will see that it turned out to be looking like a bow.
- Now decoration the middle portion with a bow or any other colorful thread you have. Secure everything, and you are done.
That was all you need to know to learn how to make a bow out of tissue paper. You can make many bows with this technique of various sizes and use them as much as you want.
you may also read now