How to Oil Wahl Beard Trimmer
If you’re looking for a new beard trimmer, then the Wahl Beard Trimmer is perfect for you. It has a plethora of features that will help you achieve your desired look. In addition, the blades are self-sharpening and provide an excellent trimming experience every time, with no pulling or tugging on your hair. In this blog post, we are going to discuss how to oil wahl beard trimmer.
This trimmer also includes a vacuum to catch all of those pesky hairs as they fall from the blade, so you never have to clean up after yourself again! If this sounds like something that would work well for you, then read this full blog post.
8 Ways to Oil Wahl Beard Trimmer:
1. Insert the end of a paperclip (or similarly thin object), into one of the holes on the front face of the trimmer, and move it around to push out an oil pod.
2. Using tweezers or needle-nose pliers, pull an oil pod from one of the holes on the rear face of the trimmer.
3. Place a few drops of oil into the holes on the front face of the trimmer, then spread around with an end of a paperclip or a similar tool.
4. Place a few drops of oil into the holes on the rear face of the trimmer, then spread around with an end of a paperclip or a similar tool.
5. Place a small drop of Wahl Beard Trimmer Oil onto one of your fingers and rub it around in circles on both sides of the trimmer’s blades until they shine.
6. Push the oil pod back into one of the holes on the rear face of the trimmer (using tweezers or needle-nose pliers).
7. Put a little Wahl Beard Trimmer Oil onto your hand and clean off any excess oil from your fingers and palms with a paper towel, then dry thoroughly with a dry towel.
8. Slide the trimmer over your palms from side to side with a slight twisting motion, adding more oil as you go if necessary to prevent it from sticking to your hands.
Steps to Follow: How to Oil Wahl Beard Trimmer
Moisten the ointment between your hands, then delicately apply to your beard trimmer. Ensure that you get into all of the grooves and crevices (this is an essential step in the process).
Put your beard trimmer on charge for at least 8 hours before its first usage (this gets the oil distributed throughout the product).
You can purchase a small bottle of trimmer oil from a Wahl retailer if you want.
After use, clean your beard trimmer carefully with a brush that has soft bristles. If you don’t have one around the house, toothbrushes will do just fine.
Let your beard trimmer air dry, then place it back on its charger for the night.
Store your trimmer in a safe place where it will be protected from extreme temperature changes.
Some Tips and Suggestions:
1. You should try to catch the problems early since it’s easier to fix them before they become significant issues.
2. When it comes to beard care, you should try to hydrate your skin. This will add moisture and prevent the formation of acne and rashes.
3. To have a healthy-looking beard, you should try to avoid shaving too much or cutting yourself with the blades. If unchecked, these problems can lead to infections in the skin around the face.
4. You should avoid using a blade that is too sharp, or you might cut yourself and cause scars and irritation to the skin, which can turn into acne later on.
5. To have a healthy beard, you should try to find ways of avoiding dandruff because it can affect your beard growth negatively by causing irritation and rashes.
6. To have a healthy beard, you should try to improve the quality of your hair using some good hair products that will add volume or fight frizziness if you have curly hair that can easily get damaged using sharp blades.
7. To best care for your beard, you should try to have beard oil that will moisturize your skin and soften it as well as hydrate your hair for a healthier-looking beard.
8. Wahl beard trimmers come in corded or cordless models, so you should choose one based on your preferences.
How Do You Lubricate a Beard Trimmer?
To lubricate a Wahl beard trimmer, start by removing the guard. Look inside the blades closest to the guard attachment area. You should see two silver screws with tiny holes in them. Insert the screwdriver into these holes and turn it towards you to loosen up the screws.
Once loose, remove the screws completely with your fingers by pulling them out. You will see two black pieces secured by screws, just like the guard attachment area.
Remove these screws in the same manner as you did with the guard attachment area to be able to pull it off. Look inside the blades again but this time in between them where there isn’t anything attached or blocking your view.
You should see a small silver canister. Pull out the canister by rotating it counterclockwise. Once the canister is positioned facing upwards, remove the screw on top of it with your fingers by pulling upwards.
For the blades of your Wahl Beard Trimmer to function at their best, you must keep them lubricated and well-oiled. There are specifically made oils available from manufacturers such as Wahl or Oster, but any general household oil will work just fine if those brands aren’t easily accessible near you.
The process should be done every few weeks depending on the frequency of usage and can take about five minutes with less than ten dollars worth of supplies needed. We hope the step-by-step instructions on how to oil wahl beard trimmer have been helpful.
Keep your trimmer in good condition by following these simple steps, and it will last for years to come. If you want more tips on how often this should happen, check out our blog post here!