How to Reheat Pizza Hut Breadsticks
A lot of us have been there. You order a pizza from Pizza Hut, but the crust is too crispy for your liking. If this has ever happened to you before, or if you are looking for an easy way to reheat breadsticks without drying them out, keep reading!
We will teach you how to reheat Pizza Hut Breadsticks in different ways so that they taste fresh and warm again. The first method involves using the oven. The second uses microwaves, while the third uses an iron skillet with oil.
The most important thing is that whichever one of these methods you choose works best for your needs, use it! All of these techniques can be used on other frozen foods as well.
10 Ways on How to Reheat Pizza Hut Breadsticks:
1. Using the Oven:
If you want to use the oven, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the Pizza Hut breadsticks on top of the aluminum foil-lined baking sheet, and place them in the center rack of your preheated oven. Bake for around six minutes or until they are warmed through.
2. Using the Microwave:
Another way to heat your Pizza Hut breadsticks is by using the microwave. This recipe works best for one or two breadsticks at a time. Cover with a paper towel on a microwavable plate and place the breadstick (or breadsticks) on top of it. Cook in 30-second intervals, checking in between each until breadsticks are toasted and warm.
3. Using an Iron Skillet:
When using this method, place 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil into a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place the breadsticks onto the skillet surface one at a time, making sure not to overcrowd them. Cook each side for about 1-2 minutes, checking in between each to see when they are done.
4. Using the Conveyor Belt Oven:
This is best for just one breadstick because an entire 12-inch pizza requires about 10 minutes of cooking time in this machine. To prepare, preheat the machine to 350°F. Next, place the breadstick (or breadsticks) on the oven surface and cook for about 4 minutes or until warm.
5. Using a Refrigerator:
This method is best used when you want to cook many breadsticks at the same time. Please place them in an oven-safe container, making sure not to stack them on top of each other. Then, place them in the fridge, and cook for about half an hour or until warm.
6. Using a Waffle Iron:
If you have one of these kitchen gadgets at home, place the breadstick(or breadsticks) onto the waffle iron surface, careful not to overcrowd it. Cook for 20 minutes or until they are crisp and golden brown.
7. Using a Skillet:
If you have an iron skillet at home, place it on medium heat and add some oil to the pan to coat the surface evenly. Cook each side of the breadstick(s) for about 1-2 minutes or until warm and slightly crispy.
8. Using a Toaster Oven:
Make sure to use an oven-safe tray or pan when using this method. Set the toaster oven at 300°F and bake for 4 minutes or until breadsticks are warm and crispy.
9. Using a Panini Maker:
If you have one of these gadgets in your home, preheat it to 350°F. Place the breadsticks on the bottom half of the panini maker, making sure not to overcrowd it. Top with some cheese if you wish, and close the lid. Cook for 4 minutes or until crisp.
10. Using a Wok:
If you have one of these in your home, place some oil into it and heat the wok over medium heat. Add the breadstick onto the pan surface, careful not to overcrowd them. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until they are crispy.
How Do You Store Leftover Pizza Hut Breadsticks?
1. Keep the breadsticks in the original box or in a plastic bag to keep them from drying out or absorbing other odors.
2. If you don’t have a box, wrap each breadstick in a damp paper towel and seal it in a plastic bag.
3. Store leftover pizza breadsticks at room temperature for no more than one day.
4. Keep the breadsticks in the refrigerator if you plan to eat them within 24 hours. To prevent moisture loss, cover or wrap each breadstick separately with aluminum foil.
5. Place pizza breadsticks in the freezer for longer storage if you don’t plan to eat them within 24 hours.
6. Wrap each breadstick in a damp paper towel and wrap the bundle again in foil. Finally, place them all in a plastic bag to avoid freezer burn.
7. Store leftover pizza breadsticks for up to three months in the freezer.
What Is the Best Way to Reheat Pizza Hut Pizza?
The best way to reheat Pizza Hut pizza is in the oven. Please remove it from its box, place it on a baking sheet, and heat at 375 degrees for five minutes until warm. Suppose you do not have time for this method, microwave slices individually with a paper towel over them for 30 seconds on a high setting. Do not heat an entire pizza, as it will dry out.
Do Breadsticks Go Out of Date?
Once you realize they do, it’s hard to believe they ever didn’t. The truth is that most restaurant chain items don’t go bad at home. Breadsticks and french fries can both be eaten for days after they’ve been purchased in a store. This phenomenon works differently with pizza; when you reheat frozen pizza, the cheese begins to melt, and you get a dissatisfying, stringy mess.
If you try to microwave a regular pizza, it’s likely to burn the crust. There are many different ways to reheat breadsticks, but they will always taste better when they’ve just been made. You can store them in an airtight container for several days after cooking and enjoy their texture and crunch over time.
Some Helpful Tips and Suggestions:
1. You can buy pre-baked pizza dough and make your breadsticks.
2. Pizza Hut Breadsticks are pretty sticky. If you have to reheat cold or frozen breadsticks, allow at least ten minutes to come to room temperature, so they don’t break when you twist them.
3. If the breadsticks are stale and not cold, try heating them in a 325°F oven for 5-10 minutes.
4. If your breadsticks are cold or frozen, heat them in a microwave on a paper towel for 20-30 seconds to a minute until they’re hot and the cheese is melted again.
5. Once your breadsticks are heated, add just a bit of garlic butter on top to add that delicious flavor.
6. Don’t add too much garlic butter in the beginning because it could make your breadsticks very greasy.
7. Some people have succeeded with heating up honey butter and putting that on top of their hot breadsticks, but this method tends not to reheat them.
How To Keep Breadsticks Warm?
Pizza Hut breadsticks are best served hot, straight out of the oven. However, since you cannot keep them in the oven for too long (about 15 minutes), here’s how to keep them warm.
- Warm-up pizza hut breadsticks in the microwave for about 30 seconds
- Use aluminum foil to wrap around the biscuit pan and place your leftover breadsticks in the pan
- Place the wrapped-up pan in a large oven bag and seal it uptight
- Place your wrapped-up biscuit pan inside your oven at 300 degrees for about 15 minutes or until you are ready to serve them
- Make sure to take them out of the oven before checking on them because they may be boiling!
Should You Refrigerate Pizza Hut Breadsticks?
This is a common question many people ask about Pizza Hut Breadsticks. The answer depends on whether your breadsticks are crispy, crunchy, and tasty or soft, chewy, and less flavorful. Storing Pizza Hut Breadsticks in the refrigerator can affect its final taste.
If you like eating cold pizza or cold breadsticks, you can keep them in the refrigerator. However, if you prefer to eat your pizza at room temperature or reheat your breadsticks for a crunchier texture, it is best to leave Pizza Hut Breadsticks out of the fridge.
How Long Should You Reheat Pizza Hut Breadsticks?
The directions on the package say that you can heat Breadsticks within one minute in a microwave. However, doing this will result in a soggy breadstick. To get a crispy breadstick, it will need to be heated for at least 20 seconds. If you want to have a crispy Breadstick, then it will need to be heated in the microwave for 30 seconds.
To get a soft breadstick, it can be microwaved after one minute. However, if you want to have a crunchy Breadstick again, it will need to be heated for an additional 15 seconds. Therefore, the total cooking time of a Breadstick with a soft texture is 1 minute and 15 seconds in a microwave.
Why Are Breadsticks Still Hard After They’ve Been Reheated?
If your breadsticks still seem a little hard after reheating, it’s probably because they are not cooked to optimum temperature. However, you only need to reheat them in the oven for 5-7 minutes at 350°F to return them to their original, soft texture.
Reheating on low heat will keep them from burning, but they will probably still be tough. So make sure to cook the breadsticks for the full amount of time and at the proper temperature to ensure they are soft and flavorful.
To make the breadsticks crunchy again, you can reheat them in a pan with olive oil or butter. This will only take 1-2 minutes on medium heat. However, they mustn’t burn; otherwise, they will be inedible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I do with leftover Pizza Hut breadsticks?
There are many things that you can do with leftover Pizza Hut breadsticks. Some of the options include:
- Making a pizza crust out of them.
- Making breadsticks out of them.
- Making soup out of them.
- Making pasta out of them.
- Making a sandwich out of them.
Should you refrigerate Pizza Hut breadsticks?
It is generally recommended that Pizza Hut breadsticks should not be refrigerated. This is because the high-fat content of the breadsticks can cause them to spoil and become dry.
What is the best way to reheat Pizza Hut pizza?
There are a few ways to reheat Pizza Hut pizza. The most common way is to place the pizza in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes. You can also place the pizza on the stovetop over medium heat and cook it until it is warm.
Can you reheat Pizza Hut pizza the next day?
Yes, you can reheat Pizza Hut pizza the next day. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place pizza on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is crispy.
Why are Pizza Hut breadsticks so good?
Pizza Hut breadsticks are some of the best in the business because they are made with real dough and mozzarella cheese. This combination makes them crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside, which is a perfect balance of textures and flavors.
Another reason why Pizza Hut breadsticks are so good is that they are served hot and fresh, which gives them a unique flavor that cannot be found at other restaurants.
With the popularity of Pizza Hut’s new breadsticks, it is important to know how to reheat them so you can enjoy them anytime. There are different ways you can do this on a microwave plate for up to 10 seconds, in an oven heated at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or higher for about 15 minutes.
Lastly, put your breadstick into any bag with foil tightly wrapped around it and holding that over some heat source like another pan set on medium-high heat until it gets warm enough. We hope these blog posts on how to reheat pizza hut breadsticks help make reheating your favorite Pizza Hut Breadsticks easier than ever before! Have any questions? Let us know below in our comments section!