How to Fix Flameless Candle
First of all, flameless candles are a type of candle that can be used without being attached to any fuel source, which means they are a lot safer. They also do not require matches or lighters as they provide an inbuilt system for lighting them up. However, these are ideal options for fishers and campers at night as you will reach your place late at night and what if you don’t have enough time to light up a candle with traditional methods? The best choice would be to use flameless candles instead. Today I will discuss how to fix flameless candle to patch things up when you are in a fix easily.
Step-wise Guide on How to Fix Flameless Candle
- At first, you have to unplug the unit from the power outlet and then remove its plate in front of the battery compartment.
- Unscrew the screws on tape, carefully insert the knife into holes, and turn it in a clockwise direction to remove the battery.
- Cut off 2 cm length of red and black wires and connect them. Put their ends into metal housings (which are provided) at the bottom side of the candle along with green wire without soldering it to the place holder. They should be connected with a metal plate while inserting them into housing.
- Now you have to disconnect a blub in front of the battery compartment. After that, put your circuit board which you have fixed above it, along with a metal plate, and connect one end of another wire(green) with green wire or copper tape present underneath the brass screw.
- You have to strip the remaining red and black wires of length 2-3 cm and then make conduction with green wire. Connect their ends to batteries along with a metal plate which you have fixed at the bottom of the candle, and then wrap it all around the candle by using wrap tape or by encapsulating it.
- Now fix two LEDs on the left side of the battery compartment where there is a bulb. (It will give us light when power is on.) This step is totally optional because this LED doesn’t glow much. So you can skip it.
- After completing the above steps, put your flameless candle into its cover, and after that, screw all screws of the plate for fixing it properly.
- Now the last step is to test whether LED’s are glowing or not when we plug our device into the mains power supply, i.e., if there is a light or not while switching on the device; you have to unplug it from the place and re-plug it again for proper working. (Even if there were no light at this time, even then, don’t worry, repeat the above-mentioned steps once again).
Precautions While Fixing Flameless Candles:
- If you’ll be fixing a window candle, choose the window with ample sunlight so that it may keep working throughout the day. It could even look much like a real candle if utilized in some colored glass windows.
- Always remember to turn off the lights before taking out the batteries from your previous flameless candles and after inserting new ones into your brand‐new ones! This will certainly avoid draining all of the power accidentally plus keep them working for years to come. In addition, Flameless LED Candles are both safe and energy-efficient as they do not need any replacement parts or bulbs!
- Do not bring these types of flowers near water sources or high moisture areas such as showers or bathrooms because they often emit water vapor which could cause the inner electronic elements to short circuit.
- Don’t bury them in snow as these kinds of candles are not designed for usage in freezing conditions. Note, if your candle begins blinking or stops working, it is probably because of low batteries; please see the section on Replacing The Batteries below for instructions on fixing this problem.
- When utilizing any artificial flowers, please keep away from sources of flame, including lit cigarettes, lighters, and matches!
- Before placing a flameless flower arrangement near an air conditioner, make sure that they aren’t turned on since you might inadvertently damage your creations. In addition, be sure that nobody knocks over your candle display or puts anything within it, such as vases or other decorations, because this could damage your candles and battery packs.
Benefits of Using Flameless Candle:
Flameless candles are the best solution to add some flattering effects of light and warmth, largely without any fire exposure. Faux candles look and feel like real ones as they can flicker like real flames. The flameless candle is available in 4 different color temperatures from which you can choose your preferred choice. On the other hand, if you need more lumens, you may go for LED solar flush mount lights instead.
First-rate Quality, Decorative Design Options:
There are so many types of faux wax candles for weddings that it’s really refreshing! Their designs will surely create elegance at the wedding party venue or home decorating. These colored pillars of tapers, flickering LED candles, and many other different candle styles can be used to decorate both indoor and outdoor places.
These candles can be directly glued to the wall or the tabletop or, better yet, securely attached with a ribbon. This creative way is perfect for adding some lighting accent on your decorated table setting, such as birthday parties, weddings, baby showers, and other events that required candle lightings.
During the Christmas holidays, it’s common to see flickering candles at every home window. Along with that, there are also flameless LED candles used in churches and garden lights too!
Flameless wax pillar candles come in different sizes, from 3 inches tall to 6 inches tall (7-8 inches look great for centerpieces). They are really affordable, and you’ll have no problem finding them online and in retail stores near you. You can even select the right color and brightness to suit your taste.
I hope this article has provided you with adequate information on how to fix flameless candle. Also, ensure proper safety while performing the process. Thank you, and have a nice day!