How to Keep Dust Off Car Dashboard
It’s essential to keep dust off the car dashboard for visibility and to preserve your dash. This article will provide you with simple tips on how to keep dust off car dashboard. The first thing you need to do is use a damp towel or rag to clean the area around the dash, which will remove any loose dirt that could cause more problems in the future.
Next, take either Pledge or another product like Armor All and spray it all over the dashboard; let it dry before doing anything else. Lastly, wipe down with a microfiber cloth; this will help repell water and prevent scratches! Read on to know the full instructions and guidelines.
Five Reasons Why You Should Keep Dust Off Car Dashboard:
1. You will enjoy driving more if you don’t have to constantly look at a layer of dust on the inside of your windshield.
2. The glass is transparent partly because it lets through light dirt reduces the amount of light that can go through, making driving harder, especially at night or in poor visibility conditions.
3. If you have a beautiful, shiny dashboard, then it will only look better if the inside of your windshield is dust-free.
4. Your heater or air conditioner uses the glass as a medium to spread hot or cold air throughout your car, so if there’s a layer of dust on your windshield, it will make the process less efficient and reduce the airflow.
5. Driving on the highway at high speeds can cause your car’s temperature to increase. You should lower some of your windows and let air in so that the dust doesn’t get all over you when this happens.
You Can Check It Out to Make Exhaust Quieter Inside Car
10 Ways on How to Keep Dust Off Car Dashboard:
1. Use a Microfiber Cloth:
Get yourself a microfiber cloth suitable for cleaning your car’s interior and use it whenever you need to. This may be every time after washing or it could be once a week or once a month.
2. Use Windex:
This is one of the most common ways to get rid of the dust on the inside of your windshield and it is also effective for your dashboard. This method will cause you to spend some money, but the Windex bottle should last longer than usual if you do it right.
3. Use Baby Wipes:
Baby wipes are not just for babies. They work to remove dust from your dashboard, and when you use them, they will leave it looking clean and shiny, which is just what you want. Keep the baby wipes in the car so that you can take care of this yourself instead of relying on someone else to do it for you.
4. Use Baking Soda:
This is another common household item, so baking soda will do if you don’t have Windex. Baking soda is not very expensive, but it can clean many different surfaces, including your dashboard, so stock up on some next time you go to the store.
5. Reapply Armor All:
If you already have Armor All protecting your car’s dashboard, then you know that it works. You can also use Armor All whenever your dashboard needs some cleaning so that you don’t have to clean it when the dust piles up immediately.
6. Use Knee Scrub:
This method will remove all of the dust on your dash, and it is better than simply using soap because you will also be able to clean the air vents with this scrub. The excess dirt you see around these vents can cause them to break, so you are protecting your car by cleaning this off.
7. Use Canned Air:
Canned air is designed to clean computer keyboards and other sensitive equipment by blowing away the dust. This will work just as well on your car’s dashboard so next time you are at the store, pick up a can of air which should not be too expensive.
8. Use Swiffer Dusters:
This may seem like an unusual choice, but it will work to remove the dust from your dashboard if you have a Swiffer duster. You don’t need to buy any special attachments, so there is no reason why you cannot use this method.
9. Use Toothpaste:
This may be a bit of a strange way to remove the dust from your dashboard, but it does work, and if you use toothpaste to clean your teeth, it makes sense that this would also work on your car’s interior. In addition, it will leave behind a fresh scent, so this method is quite pleasant.
10. Use Soap and Water:
What can you use to clean your dashboard if you do not have any of the items listed above? The answer is simple; soap and water. Of course, you will need a cloth or paper towels, but this method should remove the dust without too much trouble.
Tips & Tricks to Keep Dust Off Car Dashboard in Future:
1. Always keep your car or bike’s bodywork clean. Use a good quality wax to protect the outer paint of your car/bike. Keep polishing regularly.
2. Clean door shut lines, wheel arches, and other areas where dirt accumulates with specialized cleaner for car detailing.
3. Cover up everything inside the car while it is not in use. This prevents dust from accumulating on the dashboard, roof, AC vents, and other interior parts of your car.
4. Use a good-quality air purifier or humidifier inside the car to keep it free from pollutants, bacteria, and other harmful elements that cause the soiling of cars from the inside.
5. If you have pets, make sure to keep them away from your car as pets’ hair can get inside your car and cause a lot of unnecessary mess.
6. Keep the windows of your car closed when you leave it unattended for a longer duration. Leaving windows open provides a perfect entry point for dust, insects, and other pollutants into the vehicle.
7. Always keep the air vents in your car closed while you are not in it to avoid dust accumulation.
When you’re done with the car wash, remember to protect your dashboard! The best way to keep your car dashboard from becoming covered in dust is with a dash cover. With just a few simple steps and some basic materials, you can have an attractive dash cover that will protect your vehicle’s interior for years to come.
Protecting your dash from dust will make it easier for you to keep clean and maintain its value. There are many ways to do this, and we recommend utilizing a protective film or coating that can be removed when needed without leaving behind any residue. If you want more information on how to keep dust off car dashboard, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!