How to Make Shopkins Out of Paper
Nowadays, kids like to play with their shopkins very much. If you still don’t have shopkins for your kids, hurry up and get some shopkins for them. You can easily make shopkins out of paper at home. Today we will give our opinions on how to make shopkins out of paper.
- Extra hot glue sticks
- Hot glue gun or tapes
- Printable plushies
- Printed shopkins blind bags
If you cannot get printable plushies or don’t have a printer, don’t worry. You can draw your shopkins online and paint them according to your wish.
DIY: How to Make Shopkins out of Paper
- The first step is to collect your shopkins. It depends on you how you will choose your shopkins. As we said earlier, you can print them or paint them.
- Make a collection of your favorite shopkins and paint or print them on a page For shopkin bags pictures, each page should contain four copies.
- Now cut your page in the middle with scissors so that both contain two pictures of the shopkins bag. Repeat this if you have more copies and want to make more shopkins bag
- Then fold your cut pieces in half, so both sides contain the same picture. Repeat this for multiple pieces.
- Choose one from the printable plushies or your drawn plushies and cut them with scissors’ help. Try to cut them in detail for a better look.
- After that, use a hot glue gun and use it to close the sides of your shopkin bags. Keep one open so you can use it as a bag.
- You can use the help of scissors to paste the glues more easily. You can also give a good shape to the corners of your shopkins bags with scissors.
- Then finally, put your detailed cut plushies in that shopkins bag.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are the Rare Shopkins?
Shoppies are the rarest of all Shopkins. They were first released in 2013 and can be found on the “Dream” or “Dizzy” pages of the official Shopkins website.
There are only 12 Shoppies ever made:
1. Tropical Shoppie
2. Purple Heart Shoppie
3. Kitty Cat Shoppie
4. Blueberry Pancake Shoppie
5. Cherry Berry Muffin Shoppie
6. Pineapple Tart Shoppie
7. Nutty Caramel Apple Pie (from limited edition tin)
8. Strawberry Daiquiri (from limited edition tin)
9 . Hot Cocoa
10 . Tropical Fruit Salad
11 . Watermelon Slushy
Is Shopkins Still Popular?
Shopkins are still very popular and are probably one of the most recognized toys for children today.
The Shopkins brand was first introduced in 2011 by Moose Toys, a Canadian company specializing in toy development. The Shopkins Brand is currently being produced by Spin Master, an American company that produces other famous brands such as Littlest Pet Shop and Bakugan Battle Brawlers.
In 2018, Spin Master announced the release of their newest product line, “Shopkins Season 6.” This new season will feature 20 new characters to add to the existing 80+ characters from previous seasons.
Who Has the Most Shopkins in the World?
According to the Shopkins app, each country has a different number of Shopkins.
The United States has 871,000.
Canada has 587,000.
Mexico has 446,000.
The UK has 406,000.
Australia has 381,500.
Is Glitter Shopkins Rare?
Glitter Shopkins are not rare but hard to find in stores. The reason is that they are limited edition. Hasbro released them on November 1st, 2018, and they are only available for purchase at Target.
However, this doesn’t mean that the Glitter Shopkins will be gone forever because there will be a restock in 2019.
Make More Type of Papermade Things: