How to Fix Loose Phone Ring Holder
One of the most annoying things about a phone is when it keeps falling off its ring holder. It can be very frustrating to keep having to pick up your phone just so you can hear who’s calling! This article will teach you how to fix loose phone ring holders and prevent them from happening again. The first thing you need to do is remove the ring holder from your phone. If it’s glued on, you may need to use a razor blade or sharp knife to carefully pry it off. Once the ring holder is removed, take a close look at the back of it.
- A roll of clear packing tape
- A pen
- A ruler
Instructions: How to Fix Loose Phone Ring Holder
Step One: Measure the length of your phone’s ring holder and cut off a piece of clear packing tape to match it in size. Fold over one side so that you have about an inch sticking out on each side, then clip the ends with scissors at angles. The idea is that they will provide a slight grip on the sides of your phone.
Step Two: Stick one end of the tape to the bottom edge of your ring holder and pull it up slightly so you can fold over any excess fabric before sticking down again. Make sure that the sticky part is facing outwards when doing this. Repeat this process around the rest of the ring holder, making sure that you do not miss any spots.
Step Three: Cut a small, one-inch square piece of tape and place it on the side of your phone’s ring holder. Fold over any excess fabric as you did before and stick down with the sticky surface facing outwards. Make sure to avoid sticking it onto anything that will come into contact with skin. You can also stick the end of your tape to a piece of fabric on an article of clothing or onto your desk. Pop your phone into the ring holder, and you should be good to go!
Step Four: Put one hand under and one over the ring holder, pressing down firmly for about ten seconds before removing them both. This will fully seal in the adhesive to give it that extra grip. For the manicure-phobic people out there, you can buy special nail stickers that have the same effect as polish without the hassle of actually painting your nails. For a fun, colorful, and unique statement ring, buy some puffy paint from a craft store and decorate.
Some Tips for Using Phone Ring Holder
- It is best to avoid placing the ring holder on clothes, as this will increase the chances of it falling off. Try putting your phone in a different part of your purse or pocket if you can’t find anything else that seems secure.
- If you’re wearing gloves, then using a ring holder may not be necessary because even with the gloves on, you should be able to hold your phone without it slipping.
- If the ring holder is too small for your fingers and thumb to comfortably wrap around it like an “O,” then try using a larger one that will not only make it easier to grip but will also increase its stability.
- Try different positions with your ring holder. You could also try replacing the ring holder with something else like an elastic band or tape, but this is not recommended since they may slip off very easily.
- If none of these suggestions work and the loose grip is causing excessive frustration in trying to use the phone, then your best bet might be to stop using it and get a different one that will work better for you.
- Make sure that the sticky part is facing outwards when doing this.
- Cut a small, one-inch square piece of tape and place it on the side of your phone’s ring holder before folding over any excess fabric.
- Use caution to avoid sticking it onto anything that will come into contact with skin if you don’t want to remove it. The tape will stick longer if you ensure that the sticky side is facing outwards when doing this.
- When sticking to the fabric, make sure there are no loose strands of material that might get stuck and rip off any part of your phone’s ring holder in the process.
- Do not use fabrics that are porous or delicate.
- Don’t use fabrics with a nap, such as a corduroy.
- Be careful about sticking to leather due to the potential for tearing it and damaging your phone’s ring holder in the process.
- If you’re using this trick for earbuds cords that are too long but not heavy-duty enough to use a tie-wrap, then you might want to put the tape on both sides of your phone’s ring holder.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to Do if Your Phone Ring Holder Is Loose?
If your phone holder is loose, you can fix it by using a little bit of glue.
There are different ways to do this:
1. You can use a piece of tape and attach the loose part of the phone holder to the device in order to keep it from falling off while you work on tightening it up.
2. You can use a dab of hot glue and attach the loose part of the phone holder to the device in order to keep it from falling off while you work on tightening it up.
Where Do I Put My Ring Stand on My Phone?
There are two common places where people put their ring stands on their phones.
1. On the back of the phone, right in between the camera and the volume buttons.
2. On top of your phone, near your headphone jack.
Can I Put the Phone Ring Holder on the Case?
If you are looking for a way to keep your phone from slipping out of your hand, then this is a great option. You can put the ring holder on the case that comes with it or just put it on any other case. The metal ring is smooth and has no sharp edges so it will not scratch your phone. The other thing that makes this ring holder special is that you can put it on any finger. It is not just for the index finger, but it also works with your middle finger and ring finger.
To answer this question, we need to understand what a ring holder is and why you would want one. A ring holder is a small plastic piece that slides onto the back of your phone, so you can have an easier time carrying it around without dropping it.
How to Tighten a Loose Ring on My Finger?
Tighten a loose ring on your finger:
-Pull the loose ring off of your finger and slip it onto a piece of paper
-Fold the paper in half and then into thirds
-Cut out one corner of the triangle shape
-Apply glue to the bottom edge of the triangle, and put it back on your finger.
The loose phone ring holder is a common problem and can be fixed quickly with these steps. If you are experiencing this frustrating issue, read our blog post to learn how to fix loose phone ring holder for free!
This article provides step-by-step instructions for fixing the loose phone ring holder by using two rubber bands. These tips should help resolve most of these problems that keep people from being able to use phone holders.
You may read aslo: