How to Repair a Chipped Picture Frame
There will come a time when by accident, your favorite or most expensive picture frame will get chipped due to some harsh contact or something else. Just because of a little chipping, you should not throw away the whole structure. If you know the little DIY on how to repair a chipped picture frame, you can hand the unique piece again in your home and forget about the accidental ever happened. So, if you want to learn how to repair a chipped picture frame, keep reading ahead.
DIY: How to Repair a Chipped Picture Frame
It does not take rocket science to figure out how to repair a chipped picture frame. You will only need a few items and some patience; you will be done in no time.
Materials You Need
• Silicone mold putty
Steps to Follow
• First, you need to work with the molding putty. Select the exact thing you want to copy for the required mold.
• Dispense and mix the putty properly and put it at the place for the mold.
• Let the mold do its work of creating the base and taking it off after the required time. You will see that the mold has copied the same shape that you need for repair.
• Now, prepare the resin that you are going to use for creating the piece.
• Pour the resin mix onto the mold and let it get dry overnight.
• After the resin has dried and solidified, you can demold it.
• Shape the molded resin and color it according to the piece
• Glue it to the right place, and your frame is repaired.
That was all for how to repair a chipped picture frame. Hopefully, our tips will help you to restore your photo frame like before.
You may read also – How to Attach Picture Frames Together