How to Wash Barbie Clothes
Many processes can be followed or washing Barbie clothes. Today we will discuss some easy techniques on how to wash Barbie clothes using the most straightforward procedure. The entire process is simplified below.
Processes on How To Wash Barbie Clothes
- Separate the clothes from any other clothing items and sort them by color.
- Determine which laundry soap to use depending on whether you’re using a regular or softener machine: for example, if your washing machine has an “extra rinse” option, then it is safe to use liquid detergent; in contrast, when using a high-efficiency washer (HE), only HE approved brands of laundry soap should be used.
- Clean off stains with prewash stain removers like Shout Advanced Gel Stick before loading into the washer.
- Fill up the tub with water and add ¼ cup of dishwashing liquid such as Dawn Dish Soap or Ivory Liquid Laundry Soap plus one tablespoonful of laundry soap.
- Add the clothes and let them soak for 15 to 30 minutes before adding detergent, fabric softener, or bleach as needed.
- Agitate the soapy water with your hand by rubbing it together while you fill up a sink with clean water from the faucet until you have enough to submerge Barbie’s clothing items completely.
- Once soaked for roughly 20 minutes, transfer all of her garments into the washing machine and close its lid securely but be sure not to lean on it when pressing down; this could cause damage that would lead to leaking, which can result in moldy odors building up later on! Fill up another sink full of cold water and add ¼ cup dishwashing liquid before adding Barbie’s clothes.
- Put the washing machine on a cold, delicate cycle and let it do its job! As you wait for your washer to finish agitating, refill the sink with clean water again to rinse all of her clothing items one last time.
- When finished rinsing off the soap for good measure, transfer your nylons or other delicates into another bowl full of cool but not icy water before transferring them from their soapy bath into this new gentle washbasin; allow these garments to soak for roughly 20 minutes as well before taking them out and drying thoroughly at least 24 hours later.
Before starting to wash Barbie clothes, you need some accessories such as a bucket or jar in which you can put the dresses, washing powder, or mild soap to clean the dirt, warm or hot water so that the dirt of the clothes can be removed quickly and salad spinner to dry out the clothes. You can clean the dresses in so many ways.
First of all, you have to take off the dress from the doll’s body and. Then you have to put them in a bucket. Now pour the warm water into the bucket. Again you need to add washing powder and mix it well with water. Moreover, you need to soak all of the clothes into the water for a while. After that, wash them one by one using a hand or brush.
After completing the washing process, you need to dry them. Therefore you can lock up the dresses with a clip on the rope or hanger to dry up the water. Secondly, you can use the jar to wash the clothes. It is the same as the first process described before. In this way, you need a pot and pour the warm or hot water into the jar.
Add washing powder and mix it well. Then put the dress into the jar. After that, you have to require a cover to cover the pot. Now soak them for a few moments, and after that, shake the jar to wash the clothes correctly. Moreover, you can use your hand or finger to clean the dirt of small clothes using soap. Again you need to rinse the clothes with clean water. Finally, you can use a salad spinner to dry them up.
Precautions While Washing Barbie Clothes:
- Barbie clothes are usually made of synthetic materials, which means they will shrink if you wash them in hot water. Wash them in warm or cold water instead, and avoid using dryer sheets to keep the clothes soft.
- The most delicate part of any Barbie doll is her face, so always be careful when washing her clothes around that area with a gentle soap-like dish detergent rather than harsh cleaners like bleach.
- It’s best not to leave your dolls unattended during their bath time: They tend to get tangled up in each other’s hair and limbs while being washed! Be sure to take care not just for safety reasons but also because it’s easier on everyone once all the dolls have been individually rinsed
Lastly, we hope that the techniques we have discussed here will surely help wash the Barbie clothes. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day!
You may read also